Position: Nurse Practitioner for the Same Day Health Care Clinic
Location: Collingwood, ON
Start: Fall/Winter 2017
We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner to join our team in a full time capacity. This opportunity will allow you to apply your full scope of practice to provide acute care in a fast paced, clinic-based environment for episodic illnesses.
- Current registration and member in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO)
- BScN or MSc in Nursing, RN (EC)
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a community and/or primary care setting
- Knowledge of best practice guidelines and MOH Regulations and Acts
- Demonstrated competency in advanced assessment, diagnosis and prescribing of pharmaceutical, and non-pharmacological interventions, within the legislated scope of practice.
- Proficiency in the use of computer software including Mac and Electronic Medical Records (EMR).
Please submit your cover letter and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org