Our Child and Youth Counsellors, Charlotte, Sarah, Gwen, Gillian, Kendra, Calvin, and Tracy provide short-term counseling for youth under the age of 16 for issues such as:
• Acting out
• Conflicts with parents/siblings
• Problems with school and socialization
A therapeutic running group, which takes place annually between March and June for teenagers who are suffering from stress, anxiety, depression or other mental health issues.
This skills-based group is suitable for teens between grade 10 and 12 to help manage mood swings, control angry outbursts, and get along with others.
1. Right Now Thinking
2. Getting Feelings Under Control
3. Dealing With Life’s Tough Stuff
4. Getting What You Want Effectively)