AFTER HOURS CLINIC & COVID-19
If your concern IS related to Coronavirus/COVID-19 and/or you think you may warrant a COVID test, please click below for best next steps.
AFTER HOURS CLINIC
When you need medical advice about a healthcare concern that is NOT related to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) AND you cannot access your own Doctor or Nurse Practitioner:
The Collingwood After Hours Clinic is operated by our local Family Health Team Doctors.
186 Erie Street, Suite 100, Collingwood, ON. L9Y 4T3
AHC Hours of OperationMonday – Friday5:00pm – 8:00pmSaturday – Sunday9:00am – noonCLOSED on Statutory Holidays.
HOW To BOOK an appointment:
1. Click “Get on Waitlist” below.
2. The Waitlist is open from 3 pm – 7:30 pm on weekdays, and 9 am – 11:30 am on weekends but closes earlier if clinic capacity is reached.
3. You will be called to register your “healthcare concern” typically between 5-7:30 pm weekdays and between 9-11:30 am on weekends. Please have your health card number ready. Please note the phone call(s) may come from “No Caller ID”.
4. STAY HOME until you speak with the physician. Most appointments will be done over the phone, with the physician asking you to come to the clinic, under select circumstances only.
5. If you are unable to access the online waitlist, you may call 705 445 9711 for assistance with this between 6-7:30 pm weeknights and 10-11:30 am on weekends. Please note the phones may not be answered if the clinic is extremely busy or full.
In a medical emergency, always call 911 or go to your local emergency room.
NO NARCOTICS, STIMULANT, OR SEDATIVE MEDICATIONS ARE KEPT OR PRESCRIBED AT THIS CLINIC.
Collingwood Health Centre
186 Erie Street
PHONE & FAX
The parking lot has 3 pay and display machines
Parking is $2.00 for 1.5 hours
The parking lot is run by CarPark (located in Toronto).