AFTER HOURS CLINIC
When you need medical advice about a healthcare concern that is NOT related to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) AND you cannot access your own Doctor or Nurse Practitioner.
The Collingwood After Hours Clinic is operated by our local Family Health Team Doctors.
- For information about the AHC you can email us.
- Please note this email is NOT monitored regularly.
- We do NOT accept bookings through email.
- Do NOT send ANY personal health information INCLUDING images, etc., through email.
- WE ARE NO LONGER DOING ONLINE REGISTRATION. Registration is walk in only. If you wish to register, please proceed to the clinic and pick up a number outside the door to register.
- Some visits may be conducted over the phone, but this is up to individual physician discretion.
- After you have registered, our administrative staff will contact you either by calling out in the hallway or calling your phone to bring you in. Please have your health card number ready. Please note the phone call(s) may come from “No Caller ID”.
- We are aiming to provide in-person care as much as possible while also balancing the safety of all of those attending the clinic. For this reason, both in your appointments and while waiting to be seen, masks are MANDATORY.
- Please do not call in to our phone line as we reserve this for calling out to patients who are waiting in their cars to come into the clinic.
- If you are experiencing any combination of fever, cough, runny nose or sore throat, we do ask that you perform a rapid COVID test prior to being seen.
- We hope that we can keep this resource open to help as many people in our local community as possible. For this reason, we ask that you utilize clinics in your own area as much as possible.
We are located at 186 Erie Street, Suite 100, Collingwood, ON, L9Y 4T3
In a medical emergency, always call 911 or go to your local emergency room.
This clinic does not routinely provide preventative care.
- If you are 50-74 and have not had a screening mammogram in the last 2 years, you can contact the Ontario Breast Program at the Collingwood Hospital yourself at 705-444-8670.
- If you are 50-74 with no first-degree relative (parent, sibling or child) with a history of colorectal cancer, you can obtain a FIT test by contacting Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-828-9213
- If you require a pap test, our South Georgian Bay Ontario Health Team does run semi-regular clinics for individuals who do not have a family doctor. We will post information about these clinics when they are scheduled.
Please note there is ZERO tolerance for rude or aggressive language or behaviour towards any members of our staff.
NO NARCOTICS, STIMULANT, OR SEDATIVE MEDICATIONS ARE KEPT OR PRESCRIBED AT THIS CLINIC.
AHC Hours of OperationMonday – Friday5:00pm – 8:00pmSaturday – Sunday9:00am – noonCLOSED on Statutory Holidays.
AFTER HOURS CLINIC & COVID-19
If your concern IS related to Coronavirus/COVID-19 and/or you think you may warrant a COVID test, please click below for best next steps.
Collingwood Health Centre
186 Erie Street
PHONE & FAX
The parking lot has 3 pay and display machines
Parking is $2.00 for 1.5 hours
The parking lot is run by CarPark (located in Toronto).